Featured Post

grow hair on bald head

M/s MOHAN MEDICOSE and SONS My new achievement 😊 I have helped this guy to grow hair on his bald head n still he is taking medicines fr...

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

about medicines

jai mata di

hello i am anshuman from chandigarh city, india. i am a very brainy software professional and very well settled enterpreneur managing pharmacueticals family  business independantly thats running from last 30+ years in the heart of the city in sec 17 chandigarh. my merits are  i am campus placed in wipro and infosys companies in delhi and bangalore 2 years ago as i topped amongst all the students whose selected n i was also offered work visa from infosys co. bangalore to work with them.

i come from doctors and pharmacists business family background, my mom Ms. Dr. Chopra is a Ph.D. Doctor and my father is Pharmacist and Doctor also. he is highest ranked in his all india chemsit association in chandigarh city.he working as the PATRON. 

its true thats a man with knowledge and experience rises in life.

i am doing social service by helping patients free of cost who come to my shop and ask for medicine , they tell me whats disease they are suffering from and i try to help them by telling them which are the best medicines they should eat to get well as early as possible.

well i am here to share some of my experiences i have got in my life.

i have helped dozens of patients who have not got well and still face the same problems after getting there treatment done from PGI HOSPTIAL MD DOCTORS even after 10 years.

EXPERIENCE NO.1

i have got one patient who got a skin problem and was eating medicines from last 10 years for removing skin infection and was not well. to this patient i have given the best known medicines like tigboderm cream TDS DOSAGE

and

grisovin tabs  BD DOSAGE

and

flukanazole 150 mg. once a week

and asked them to eat these medicines for 1 month.

 first of all she was saying my son u give me any medicines to eat , nothing will happen.. she was making fun of me as she said when P.G.I. doctors can not do anything what will yours medicines help me. i kept patience i tried to make her believe that please try once these medicines as they will certainly help her and her disease will be eradicated. and she agreed finally to buy the medicines from me and the bst thing is she is now prefectly well after eating medicines for one month and her skin infection has already been removed. and she is now very happy and delighted  and trust me more than md doctors in  hospitals. and whenever she is ill she comes to me directly for medicines.

 EXPERIENCE NO.2

there is a patient whose suffereing from stretch marks after pregnancy. the best medicine i gave to her is named as ERASER CREAM. and asked her to apply to her skin 3 times a day for 3 months. and she did applied the cream for 3 months and now there are no stretch marks visible on her body.

EXPERIENCE NO.3

a patients whose got chicken pox skars on her face camae to my shop and said she has tried several medicines but she is not able to get rid of chicken pox sports on her face.she demanded my help and  i have seriously helped her by giving her ayurvedic medicines cream named as GANPATI.which she applies 3 times a day on her face in a day.. it is the best ayurvedic medicine which has no side effects that will remove skars , chicken pox spots on urs face and will increase urs fairness and besides that to increase the glow on the face i gave her another ayurvedic tonic LOHAASAWA, its the iron tonic and its dosage is 3 times a day one teaspoon full after meals. for one month. she took medicines as per i told her and now she is absolutely fine.

EXPERIENCE NO.4

a patient whose face is filled with pimples acne. skars  and i have cured his infection by giving him MADERMA Creeam the best cream which is based on usa formulas and launched in india. its 5 gram tube is costing rs. 250. and 10 gram costing 500 rs.. if anyone ill have skars on face or anywhere on his body he must use MADERMA CREAM three times a day after washing his hands then apply the cream on his face and if possible before doing so wash his face with cleansing milk and eat cetrizine tablets which is an anti allergy tablet as a precausion measure. it depends on how much prominent pimples skars he has on his face. but if he uses the maderma cream 3 times a day he will start getting good results in one month.

anyone people whose ill and want good consultation free of cost from me can kindly contact me at

anshu.pharma@gmail.com

If anyone wants to write to us postal letter they can write to me regarding there diseases and i wil reply them by writing them letter . please mention yours name and age and postal address and contact phone numbers.... 

if anyone wants to purchase medicines from me they can also contact us at

C/O ANSHUMAN

M/S MOHAN MEDICOSE

BOOTH NUMBER 31,

BRIDGE MARKET,

SECTOR 17 D. 

CHANDIGARH -160017.

INDIA.

PHONE :+91172 2703068 

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US ANYDAY AND ANYTIME AND TAKE TIME TO MEET US AT OURS SHOP VISIT ONCE AND WE WILL HELP U AS MUCH AS WE CAN BY CURING YOURS DISEASES.thanks.

have a nice day. hope to hear from patients.

anyone whose suffering from any disease can contact us.. i promise i will try my best level to help all of you.

from: anshuman. 

4 comments:

SHASHANK AGGARWAL said...

good one...nice experiences..

quel said...

it's great to know there is a blog like this...
now' medical consultation is just a click away..
and its comfortable!


nice job!?
more power...

hannah said...

I never go to my doctor anymore asking for pain killers prescription and then be turned down at the end, all I do is order online from www.medsheaven.com hassle free and low cost, they have three pain killers listed on their website which are ultram tramadol celebrex that you buy, and the best part is no prescription required!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anshuman,

I have read your article and very much inspired. I have migraine problem from last 5 years around. Can you please tell me medicine name, so that I can came out of this problem as I have taken many medicines but all are useless. I want permanent solution.